دکتر حمید محمدی
استادیار گروه اکوفیزیولوژی گیاهان زراعی و داروئی
تلفن: 04124327500- داخلی 2095
آدرس الکترونیکی: email@example.com
B.Sc. of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, University of Uromia, Iran, 2003.
M.Sc. of Agronomy, Tehran University, Karaj, Iran, 2006.
Ph.D. of crop Physiology, Tehran University, Karaj, Iran. 2010.
Languages and degree of proficiency
My practical experiences:
My M.Sc. thesis was on: Alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) regrowth response and its relation with root nitrogen content under saline condition. Supervision: Dr. K. Poustini, Advisor: Dr. A. Ahmadi.
My Ph.D. thesis was on: The study of sink strength and some related physiological and biochemical mechanisms in Iranian wheat cultivars under water stress and non-stress conditions. Supervisions: Dr. A. Ahmadi and Dr. F. Moradi, Advisors: Dr. A. Abbasi and Dr. K. Poustini.
Crop production and physiology; grain filling mechanism of cereals; Stress Physiology, Sink and Source strength; seed potato tubers; Strategies for Improving product of quality and quantity under abiotic stress; Strategies to increase the plant secondary metabolites.
1. Mohammadi. H., K. Poustini & A. Ahmadi. 2008. Root Nitrogen Remobilization and Ion Status of Two Alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) Cultivars in Response to Salinity Stress. Journal of agronomy and crop science,194: 126–134.
2. Joudi, M., A, Ahmadi., V, Mohammadi., A, Abbasi., R, Vergauwen., H, Mohammadi., and W, Van den Ende. 2011. Comparison of fructan dynamics in two wheat cultivars with different capacities of accumulation and remobilization under drought stress. Physiologia Plantarum. doi:10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01517.x.
3. Sharifzadeh, F., H, Heidari., H. Mohammadi., and M, Janmohammadi. 2006. Study of Osmotic Priming Effects on Wheat (Triticum aestivum) Germination in Different Temperatures and Local Seed Masses. Journal of agronomy 5 (4): 647-650.
4. Faramarzi, A., Barzegar, A., Heidari Zolleh, H., Mohammadi, H., Ardakani, M. R. and Normohammadi, G. 2009. Response of Canola (Brassics napus) Cultivars to Rate and Split Application of Nitrogen Fertilizer. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 3(3): 2030-2037.
5. Janmohammadi, M., P. Moradi, H. Mohammadi and F. Sharifzadeh. 2007. Influence of different osmopriming treatments on seed germination of tomato and lettuce. Journal of research in agricultural science. 3(1): 37-44.
6. Mohammadi, H., A. Ahmadi., F. Moradi., A. Abbasi., K. Poustini., M. Joudi., and F. Fatehi. 2011. Evaluation of critical traits for improving wheat yield under drought stress. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science. 42(2): 373-385.
7. Joudi, M., A. Ahmadi., V. Mohamadi., A. Abbasi., and H. Mohammadi. 2010. Study of storage and redistribution of assimilate in stem of Iranian wheat cultivars under irrigated and drought conditions. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science. 41(2): 315-328.
Translated into Persian:
Robert K. M. Hay, John Roy Porter. 2006. The Physiology of Crop Yield
( (فیزیولوژی عملکرد گیاهان زراعی- انتشارات دانشگاه تهران .Wiley-Blackwell.
Congresses and Seminars:
1. Mohammadi, H., M. Beheshtian Mesgaran. 2005. The effects of drought and salinity stresses on seed germination of Medicago scutellate L. and Trifolium alexanderium L. The First National Forage Crops Congress of Iran.
2. Esmailpour Jahromi, M., A, Ahmadi., M, Joudi., and H, Mohammadi. Relationships between grain yield and flag leaf chlorophyll contents of Iranian wheat cultivars under drought stress and non-stress conditions. 5th Annual International Symposium on Environment. 20-23 of May 2010. Athens, Greece.
3. Mohammadi, H., H, Heidari., Sharifzadeh, F., and M, Janmohammadi. Study of Osmotic Priming Effects on Wheat (Triticum aestivum) Germination in Different Temperatures and Local Seed Masses. 4th National Conference and Second International Conference on Iranian Biology. September, 2006.
4. Mohammadi, H., and A, Faramarzi. Changes in pigment composition of alfalfa cultivars under salinity conditions. September, 2008.
1. Plant physiology: Jahade Daneshgahi Institute of Tehran University and Shahid Madani University of Azarbayjan
2. Stress Physiology: Shahid Madani University of Azarbayjan
3. Crop Ecology: Shahid Madani University of Azarbayjan
4. Botany: Shahid Madani University of Azarbayjan
5. Agronomy: Shahid Madani University of Azarbayjan
I had been trained
1. GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) in ABRII (Agricultural Biotechnology Research Institute of Iran).
2. HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) in ABRII.
3. Enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidants assay in ABRII
4. Assaying of Key enzymes activity involved in pathway converting sucrose-to-starch in Key Laboratory of Crop Genetics and Physiology of Jiangsu Province, Yangzhou University of China.
5. Plant Hormones assay in ABRII and Key Laboratory of Crop Genetics and Physiology of Jiangsu Province, Yangzhou University of China.